Well folks, our seven weeks on the road came to a close this afternoon with our last stop in Fernie, BC.
This photo shows our route across Canada and back. Seeing it on paper is pretty cool, but trust us, seeing it in person is even better.
As we start tonight's long drive towards home, we've decided to crunch some numbers. During this summer's tour, there were:
- Approximately 19,000 kilometres driven
- Over 200 hours spent inside a van
- 52 days spent away from home
- 38 shows played
- 3 "conversations" with law enforcement personnel
- 1 parking ticket received and begrudgingly paid for
- 32,640 ml of Arizona Ice Tea consumed
See you at the Media Club on September 1!